Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trip Photos and where are you people?

So, the photos have been interesting to deal with. As you may have noticed, they're currently posted in three different places: Flickr, Kodak Gallery, and now Picasa. I think the Picasa format may work the best for me personally, and I'll let you see them, but only if you leave me comments. It's a lot of work to travel, blog, and post photos at regular intervals and even my own mother isn't e-mailing me.

So, enough preaching... photos from the cruise up to now are available at Picasa. You'd best comment or otherwise send me messages of love. :)

Back to Cairo tonight... on to Turkey Sunday! Home in 2 weeks.

5 comments:

Henry said...

what's that? comment on your photos? you insist? ooooh you are so asking for it.

LOLCOMMENTS! ENGAGE!

mom said...

sorry, sweetie! i did send email to charter.net, in case you check that account. you said your email was lost...

i'm glad you are safe so far and having a great time. i check your blog all the time, but i've had trouble leaving comments. something about forgetting my password...ILY!

mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

well deary, i sent you an email to your utexas acct. don't know which one you are checking, but now you have reason to check that one-in case you weren't already...
i feel like you've been gone forever already. i bet murph does too.

Sars said...

Stupid, stupid charter. Have not had internet access for many days now and have been dying to see where you are. Hopefully now I'm back online and can cyberstalk you.