Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Guess who's back

Hello all! Greetings from Aswan! Our cruise has been MARVELOUS (and I'm back to health now, so mostly all is well with the world).

This is going to be a quick and dirty post, as we've got to get back over to the boat very soon... I have a whole slew of photos that are being uploaded to Kodak. I should be able to get online aghain this evening to continue that upload and update you on all that.

Our tour group is a lovely bunch of folks--there are 7 of us (4 from the US and 3 from The Netherlands) and our less-than-lovely tour guide. I mean, he's fine, but he's sort of annoying and sexist (like most all Egyptian men). We've had such a great time on the boat and are looking forward to our last few days in Egypt before heading to Turkey on Sunday.

OK, so I'm going to run back to the boat and post more this evening before dinner. Much love and big hugs to you all!!!!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I hope you two are having fun! I can't wait to see you both when you get back!